cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Replacement poles for REI Flexlite Chair

(2) of the poles that attach to the base of the chair have bent beyond my ability to bend back. I feel even if was was successful at bending them back the poles would either snap or be extremely compromised. I've tried searching for repair parts for the chair but have found no such luck. Is there anywhere to find replacememt parts as opposed to having to buy and entirely new chair for something so easily repairable? 

0 Likes
1 Reply

@Jay718 Thanks for reaching out!

We're sorry to hear that you are having this issue with your REI Flexlite Chair. Unfortunately, at this time, we do not have any way to procure replacement parts for this item. While quite a long shot, you could keep your eye out at a used gear sale at your local REI store to see if there is a set of poles missing a chair seat that could complete the set for you. Additionally, we have had another thread, Can I get a replacement nylon seat for a flexlite chair?, regarding the need for replacement parts about this product as well. We appreciate bringing the need for replacement parts to our attention, this feedback is important to us and we are passing it along to our teams. 

Hopefully this helps, thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes