cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Replacement pieces for an REI Co-op Kingdom cot?

Hello. I have a frame to a Kingdom Cot 3 (Item #892837). Unfortunately the cot fabric portion was irreparably mangled by a wild animal. How can I purchase a replacement bedding?

Thank you in advance!

Angela

0 Likes
7 Replies

@angrsand 

Angela,

Thanks for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about your cot! Unfortunately, we do not carry replacement parts for the REI Co-op Kingdom cot, which doesn't leave many options to repair yours. While it is a long shot, you may want to keep your eye out at your local REI store garage sale. You may come across a Kingdom cot there that has the pieces you need that are in good enough shape to salvage your frame into a functional cot again.

We're sorry we don't have any better options for you, good luck!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

Hey Angela (@angrsand),

We've got a cot with a bent frame. You could use the bedding on ours, or we could use your frame.

Jeremy 

That's what I like about this site!!

Superusers do not speak on behalf of REI and may have received
one or more gifts or other benefits from the co-op.

Where are you located? I don't need the cot, and would be happy to send the frame to you, if you want to pay for shipping! I am located in Asheville, NC, in case you're nearby. 

-Angela

0 Likes

@angrsand @Jsueltenfuss we sure hope this works out! If you decide to exchange a mailing address, we'd advise using the direct message function here in the community so you don't share too much personal information with the broad community (and world wide web)!

0 Likes

Not sure how to do the direct message on here, but we're in Fort Collins. All we need is the horseshoe shaped leg rest that folds out. It's held on by one bolt on either side. I'd be happy to pay for shipping to keep this thing useable!

0 Likes

@Jsueltenfuss - To send a direct message, you will click on @angrsand's username, then click "View Profile. Once on the profile, on the top right you should see a green "Send Message" button. Let us know if that doesn't work and we'll get it figured out. Love seeing you all keep things in use with this exchange!

0 Likes