cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Replacement laces for Merrill Hyperlock sneakers

I have two pairs of Merrell Hyperlock sneakers which I like very much - except the laces are starting to fray. I've had no luck finding replacement laces online. Any suggestions? These are flat laces and the shoe has 5 eyelets.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

@dhmiller saw them, thanks! Okay, you probably won't be able to get the exact same ones with the 2 colors; if you feel really strongly about the exact same shoelaces, you'll probably have to get in touch with Merrell directly and see what they can do. If you're okay with something similar, this is likely your best option!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes
3 Replies

@dhmiller thanks for reaching out to us for help with finding new laces! Laces come with lots of variety - shape, length, color, regular vs. quick, etc. Would it be possible to upload a picture of your shoes so we can see exactly what type of laces/shoes you have? Without knowing exactly the type of laces you're looking to replace, you could look here and here at options that might work! Typically, for a sneaker, you'll want a lace that's around 45" in length. Hope that helps!

0 Likes

They are Merrell Hyperlock FlexConnect sneakers, "dusty olive" color, size 8.5. See my "Misc" album. Thanks!

0 Likes

@dhmiller saw them, thanks! Okay, you probably won't be able to get the exact same ones with the 2 colors; if you feel really strongly about the exact same shoelaces, you'll probably have to get in touch with Merrell directly and see what they can do. If you're okay with something similar, this is likely your best option!

0 Likes