cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

REI, Buy Women's Clothing for All Age Ranges

This is a suggestion for REI buyers - as a long time member (over 40 years), I used to find many choices at REI, but no more.  While I used to wear the sleeveless, mid-thigh styles, I now look for the following: some arm coverage (not sleeveless or cap sleeves), V-necks, soft fabrics, and no dresses/skirts above the knee.  Would love to see REI broaden selection with summer wear that suits all age ranges.  Search for "Women's dresses" online and you'll see what I mean.

0 Likes
1 Reply

Hi @Quacker - Thanks for reaching out, though we're sorry it's because the currently available styles of our women's collections are not meeting your needs.

We do have limited availability of summer-weather clothing available in these winter months, so hopefully there will be some more options that interest you as summer comes around in 2022. We have also passed your feedback along to our buyer team for future consideration. 

Thank you for taking the time to share this detailed feedback with us and for being a longtime co-op member!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes