cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Recommendations for camp chairs

I'd like to buy a camping chair. Usually I would try them out first, but I can't now. Would I be able to return if I don't like the fit? 

I'm 5', so seat should be  15-18" off the ground. I'm looking for high back & back support. Not backpacking, but may be carrying a ways.

Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Reply

@Mbun thanks for reaching out about camp chairs! If you decide to purchase one and end up not liking the fit, you can return it (once our stores reopen or through the mail) within 1 year of your purchase.

I'm also ~5' tall and I have 2 chairs I really like:

• REI Co-op Camp Stowaway Low - this one sits lower to the ground, which is nice for outdoor concerts, although some folks find it a little harder to get down into and back up from. It does come with a handled bag that you can use to sling over your shoulder for carrying.
  • REI Co-op Camp X Chair - this one sits higher off the ground, has cupholders, and also comes with a handled bag for carrying. It's a bit bigger than the Stowaway, so it's bulkier if you need to carry it for a while.

Hope this helps!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes