cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Raising Handlebars on Novara Danza 20" bike

Hello, 

My daughter has a Novara Danza 20" Kids bike that originally came from REI.  She feels that the handlebars are too low for her and has been asking for them to be raised.  My husband determined it isn't possible to raise the handlebars like we do with most of our bikes because the Danza seems to have a special internal mechanism.  I am wondering if it is possible for an REI employee to raise the handlebars on this bike model with the right tool, or whether the handlebars cannot be raised at all on this bike model.  

If it is possible to raise the handlebars, what is the process for arranging for this to be done at our local REI?

0 Likes
1 Reply

@mehylandeddy 

Thanks for reaching out!

If it is possible to raise the handlebars, your local REI bike shop should be able to do that. Depending on how the stem is set up, it may require some additional parts. Your best bet is to reach out to your local REI store and speak with a bike tech about your bike. You are always welcome to bring your bike in to the store to talk to someone as well.

Thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes