cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Question about returning and exchanging an item

Hello, I ordered a men's Optimizer Jacket in size L , green and can't seem to sign on to make a return. I always use my email address and it did not recognize me to make a return.  Can you help me exchange it for XL?

0 Likes
1 Reply

Question about returning and exchanging an item

@Osusanna7 unfortunately, here in the community, we do not have access to your account and order information. We would recommend connecting with our Customer Support team at 1-800-426-4840 or via LiveChat. Please note that wait times may be longer than normal due to very high call/chat volumes right now.

In general, for exchanges during our store closures, you can:

• Purchase the new item.
  • Wait to process the return once our stores reopen or send us your return through the mail - instructions can be found here. You don't necessarily need access to your online account to initiate a return as long as you have your invoice/receipt.

We hope this helps; in addition, we have removed your member number and email address from your post, to help protect your privacy.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes