cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Purchasing a Wahoo KICKR bike

Wahoo kicks bike was on your website, would like to order. Now can't find it. It is a new product???

0 Likes
15 Replies

Hi @rv816  - Thank you for that clarification. Sorry for directing you to the wrong thread. Unfortunately, both the bike and the trainer are in the same situation. We don’t have a timeframe for when we will have inventory back in stock for the KICKR bike, so checking the website frequently is still your best bet. If we get any updates, we will be sure to pass them your way!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

I was wondering if there was any updated information on this item? I'd really like to purchase the KICKR Bike from REI as well. Backorder would also be just fine if that could be made available again. Thank you!

0 Likes

Hi @Tantura - Thanks so much for reaching out! It looks like we have stock available for the KICKR Smart Bike Trainer and the KICKR Core Bike Trainer right now. They have been very popular items this year, so if one of those is what you are looking for, we suggest grabbing one while they are available.

Was there another model of a Wahoo trainer that you had in mind? Let us know and we can look up some more information for you. 

Hopefully this helps!

0 Likes

Thank you for the quick reply! I was actually looking for the KICR Bike Trainer: https://www.rei.com/product/142195/wahoo-fitness-kickr-bike-simulator

0 Likes

@Tantura thanks for the clarification (and sorry about sharing details about the other trainers). For the Wahoo KICKR Bike Simulator, we are anticipating a small shipment of these in the next few weeks, noting that typically these items sell out as soon as they become available on our website. Unfortunately, because inventory levels continue to be sporadic, we aren't currently offering the option to place backorders. We're really sorry for the struggles in getting one of these Wahoo bikes.

0 Likes

That is super helpful to know, thank you! I'll keep an eye out. Thanks again for taking the time to look into this!

0 Likes