cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Re: Purchasing a Wahoo KICKR bike

Wahoo kicks bike was on your website, would like to order. Now can't find it. It is a new product???

0 Likes
15 Replies

Hello there @woodsurgeon!

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Can you confirm that this is the product you are interested in purchasing? 

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

that is the product the kickr bike from wahoo, it is a new indoor bike. Can you send me a link to order, when I search catalogue doesn't come up

@woodsurgeon 

Thanks for the follow up! As of right now you are correct that the bike is unavailable for order at REI. It does not appear to be available for back order at this time either.

Let me see if I can get my hands on some additional information on our inventory levels and I will update you here when I have more news to share!

0 Likes

@woodsurgeon Thanks for your patience as we tracked down the information for you!

We reached out to our buyers and orders have been placed for additional units of this item. They should show up on REI.com as 'available to backorder' in the next week. You could place your order then. Unfortunately, units will likely not deliver until around the third week of June.

Hopefully this helps!

0 Likes

@REI-JohnJ , @REI-AlyS 

Is the Wahoo KICKR Bike coming back in stock (or available again for backorder) at some point soon?  Sounds like you might have had them back in May/June 2020, but it doesn't show up on the website today (8/29/20).

0 Likes

@wannaBike Thanks for reaching out!

We did have them back in June, however, we sold out of them shortly thereafter. It does look like we are expecting another shipment here in the next couple of weeks, if you keep your eye on the website they should be available to purchase soon!

Thanks!

0 Likes

@REI-JohnJ Hi I’ve been checking your website almost every day to see when the bike is back in stock. do you know when the next shipment comes in?

0 Likes

Hi @rv816 - Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately, there are still inventory constraints with the Wahoo KICKR and we do not have a set date for when the next shipment will be available. This is a popular topic right now among community members - you can see the responses on another thread about the same question here. If we get any updates, we'll be sure to pass them along! Hopefully you'll be able to get your hands on one sooner than later! 

0 Likes

Thank you for your response. I’m actually talking about the wahoo kickr bike, here,  https://www.rei.com/product/142195/wahoo-fitness-kickr-bike-smart-simulator , not the kickr trainer.  Is there any idea when that will be available?

0 Likes