cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Product NON availability?

I'm curious to know why I get deluged with solicitations for items, that when I look at them on your website, only the extreme (x-small, small, xl, xxl, etc.) are available? I have yet to find anything I wanted to buy that was a large!!!

What's with that? I don't even want to waste my time looking for anything on your site since nothing is ever available!

0 Likes
1 Reply

@MT-Ed we're so sorry for the frustrating search results on our website. Sometimes our products sell-through quickly, which can lead to suggestions that are no longer available in all sizes. One thing that can help - as you search rei.com for a category of products (ex: women's shirts), along the left side you can select what sizes you want to be shown (image below). This will ensure that all results returned are indeed available in the size you are interested in.

REI-JenK_0-1615917239996.png

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes