cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Product Inquiry: Sole Insoles

Hi,

I wanted to purchase a few pairs of Sole Everyday Insoles, which are on sale today 50% off at $17.  However, they are not available in my size.

Are you simply out of stock because of the sale?  Or have you discontinued this item, such that I need to find these somewhere else?

Thanks,

Nicole

0 Likes
3 Replies

@ndwilliamson thank you for reaching out!

Unfortunately, the Sole Everyday Insoles is an item we don’t anticipate receiving replenishment for. Additionally, the item is not available via Sole (the manufacture) preventing us from placing a special order for you. Consider the Sole Performance Medium Insoles, similar fit/support, the major difference is a moldable recycled cork base.

Hope this helps!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
0 Likes

OK, thanks for the replay. I have the medium performance insoles already, and I find them helpful in terms of shape and arch support for my high arches but also uncomfortably hard. Moreover, I understood they were designed for running. Is there another insole that might be better for everyday use/shoes (flats, sneakers, etc) outside of tennis shoes? 

0 Likes

Hey @ndwilliamson

While most of the insoles we carry are designed to fit into performance footwear, we do carry a few that might fit into casual footwear. Consider the following:

If you have any further questions, please reach out we are here to help!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
0 Likes