cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Problems: Missing part, Return/Used

I contact someone (Jan) on April 17th about missing part on my recent order from REI. This purchase was handled via my available reward amount only (i.e. - not bank account), but Jan offered a $42.38 discount via my bank account.  I assume the $42.38 discount would be handled via my available reward amount. In addition, I still need the missing load stop p/n is 853-3087 @ $6.50 when it is available @ REI.

Please review the information on this request and advise the status.  Thank you

References:

Thule Goalpost 997

The load stop p/n is 853-3087

Jan: We can discount this the 20%, but the part will be your responsibility to purchase the load stop with Thule., when they become available. They are $6.50 each.

Jan: Thank you for waiting. I have submitted the discount of $42.38 from the Goalpost and you will see it in your bank account next week.

0 Likes
1 Reply

Hello @dorcox2931 !

Thank you for reaching out to us. Unfortunately here in the community we do not have access to specific customer information and orders. I would recommend reaching out to our contact center and they can give you an update. 

Sorry that I could not be of more help but I hope this is resolved for you. Also, you will notice I removed some of your personal information from your original post to help protect your privacy. 

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes