cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Please carry the EcoFlow DELTA 1300 Power Station

After reading the reviews of the Goal Zero Yeti models, I do not feel very confident in purchasing any items from this brand. I think GoalZero was one of the first innovative solutions, but I think it's time has past. I see EcoFlow has better reviews (and more of them), better charging technology, features, and reliability.

I am just a REI member, not affiliated with EcoFlow - but I hope REI will *seriously* consider stocking the EcoFlow Delta 1300 Power Station. 1260Wh capacity. Recharges 0-80% in one hour. USB A and USB C ports. Charged by wall outlet, car cig lighter, or solar array. 

0 Likes
3 Replies

Hi @onetree - Thanks for reaching out! After taking a look at the EcoFlow website and that 1300 power station, it does seem like a really great product. We have passed your suggestion along to our buyer team. Thanks for bringing this info to the community!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.

Thank you for the encouraging words. If the buyer team decides to go with it, any idea how long it would take to get it in the stores? As I have to save the $ to buy this unit, it would take me a while before I am realistically able to make the purchase. I would really love to wait until REI carries it.

0 Likes

@onetree great follow-up question, and we really appreciate that you'd like to purchase from REI! Unfortunately, the timeline can vary greatly as it is reliant on many variables, both internal and external to REI. As such, we aren't able to provide any specifics on an anticipated timeline.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.