cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Re: Picture of Product is not correct/misleading

I ordered a second pair of Oboz Tamarack low BDry hiking boots online but the picture online does not match the shoe.  I had a bungee color and saw another tan pair online.  I just looked and the shoes do not match your picture.  I highly suggest correcting your picture.

0 Likes
1 Reply

@RBlack thanks for reaching out about the Oboz Tamarack picture not matching the shoe you received. Would it be possible to upload a picture of the shoes we sent you, so we have a better understanding of what is different? It appears that the shoe is available in 2 colors: bungee (brownish) and anthracite (grayish). Is the shoe we sent you a different shade/color or an all-together different style? Does the box that the shoes arrived in reflect the correct brand and style? We definitely want to get it corrected, so any additional information you can provide would be super helpful - thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes