cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Osprey backpack

I have an Osprey backpack used 20-25 times since February. It squeaks like crazy-gets worse the longer you hike. Can I return it at a REI store or should I buy earplugs??

0 Likes
2 Replies

I had the same problem and called Osprey service.  They walked me through adjusting my pack which wasn't obvious to me.  That took care of it.  It took me a few hunderd miles of squeking to call them.

0 Likes

@jonsullieven though you posted this question on the "Ask an REI Employee" board, you may also get suggestions from other members of the community. We wanted to provide a friendly reminder (from our User Guidelines) that "only posts from a user with the “REI Employee” rank should be regarded as employee-generated content."

It looks like @Buzz offered some good advice on contacting Osprey Customer Service. Our team at your local REI can also help with a pack adjustment as well as the option for return. You can also call REI Customer Support at 1 (800) 426-4840 for return options.

0 Likes