cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Ordered online one day before return policy extended

Hi!

I went to an REI to buy a new pair of ski boots. Turns out my foot is fairly narrow and they recommended I order online and then bring them to the store to see if they fit correctly and if not I could just return them for a full refund. 

I went ahead and ordered a pair of boots with my size and was going to bring them to the store, but then the virus happened. I placed my order on 3/14/20 and they arrived on 3/17/20. The current extended return policy says that anything purchased after 3/15/20 can be returned when stores reopen but everything purchased prior to that date is subject to the normal return policy.

What should I do? Will I be able to return them when stores reopen if they don't fit?

0 Likes
1 Reply

@mwhittl thanks for reaching out. The quick answer is yes, our stores will take care of you should you need to return the ski boots once we reopen. It's important to remember that under our regular return policy, you have up to 1 year to return your skis boots. The extension we are making is really to give peace of mind to those folks who would have hit their 1-year mark during our store closures. Hopefully this is reassuring!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes