cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Re: Order for store pickup with Coronavirus closings?

Hi REI,
I saw the email notice yesterday that all of the retail stores will be closed until Friday, March 27. I placed an order on Saturday, March 14 for in store pickup at the Denver Flagship store. I see that my order has been shipped to the store and should get there on Thursday. But with the store being closed I’m wondering if there’s a way to pick up my order? Or do I have to wait until the store opens back up on March 27? Thanks! Ashley B 

0 Likes
1 Reply

@AshleyB thanks for asking! Because it sounds like your order has not yet arrived at the Denver store, we are asking that you to wait until after March 27th to pick your order up, as our stores will be closed until them. If you need your item(s) before March 28, please contact our Customer Support team at 1-800-426-4840, noting that our call wait times are longer than normal due to a much higher call volume than normal. We're really sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding as we navigate these unprecedented times.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes