cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Order for merchandise not in stock

I placed an order for bandannas not in stock. Where can I find info about the order. I can’t find an email confirming the order.  My dividend has been applied to the order. Happy for info. Thanks. 

0 Likes
4 Replies

@Phyllisda Thanks for reaching out!

Here in the community we do not have visibility to order information. You do have the ability to see your purchase history, including recent orders, in the 'purchase history' section of your online account. You can also look up your remaining dividend here. If those two places do not provide the answers you need, you can reach out to our Sales and Customer Service team here. Please bear in mind that current wait times are long as call volume is high.

Hopefully this helps!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

Purchase history says no purchases. I bought 6 bandannas that are out of stock and $28 was deducted from my dividend leaving around $6 which is shown correctly. Still wondering how ok we I find this order. I see a 'purchase STATUS' option but no 'purchase HISTORY' option. 

0 Likes

I found purchase history which Says 'no purchases in 2020. And yet my dividend was deducted $28 +/-

Again the order was for 6 bananas which were listed as currently out of stock. Order placed 2 or 3 weeks ago. I have not received an email with an order number. 

0 Likes

@Phyllisda curious. At this point, because we cannot access order information in the community, we'd recommend calling our Customer Support team at 1-800-426-4840 so they can look specifically at your order details. We are sorry we can't be of more assistance in the community.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes