cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Online order

Hi, I sent you an email today and have been on hold for over an hour tried multiple different times to call to fix an order. The email says I have 72 hours or it's cancelled. Your live chat is unavailable and you have no information about how long I'm going to wait to have my call answered. I got it on sale on backorder I don't want to lose my order. Please let me fix this. This is the craziest terrible customer service I've ran into during COVID.

0 Likes
1 Reply

Online order

@Me 

We are sorry that you are having issues getting a hold of someone at the call center to talk to about your order. Unfortunately, we do not have access or visibility to order information here in the community.  We are experiencing higher than normal call volume at this time and wait times are long. Your best bet is to stay on hold with our Sales and Customer Service team. We recognize this is a frustrating issue for you and apologize for how long it is taking to reach us.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes