cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

One size fits all is a hoax

I just spent $100 bucks on two Balaclavas. Both were sold as "one size fits all." Both are too small. I'm not a giant person, just slightly on biggish size. These balaclavas are too small. One size fits all is a scam and I want it stopped. Same for socks. I wear size 13 shoes and if the socks aren't 12-15 or similar they're too small. So let's put an end to the one size fits all hoax. - James Mason, Nome, Alaska

0 Likes
4 Replies

@Zidar 

Hi James,

Thanks for reaching out! We're sorry you're finding the sizing descriptions to be off. Can you provide us with some more information, such as brand and item name, to help us better understand the issue? We'll be happy to pass the feedback along to our buyers for future consideration.

Thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

Take’em back

REI Member Since 1979 YouTube.com/philreedshikes

Agreed.  REI's return policy is very clear, and, in practice, very easy....

0 Likes

I certainly understand your frustration @Zidar , but it is a bit unrealistic to expect any clothing item that is labeled as "One Size Fits All" to actually fit well for anyone and everyone.

I have seen numerous items that are now being marketed as "One Size Fits Most" which is much more accurate a statement, albeit still not a 100% certainty.

0 Likes