cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Oboz Hiking Shoes

Hello,

I am looking to replace a pair of men's (my feet are too large for most women's shoes) Oboz hiking shoes, size 9.5 (I *love* these shoes but they are wearing out). I can't read the style name inside the tongue and I don't see the exact style on your website.

My wife and I are Co-op members. Is it possible to go into her profile and see the exact shoe that I purchased? If they are no longer available, perhaps you could steer me towards a similar model.

Thanks so much.

Best regards,

Emily 

0 Likes
2 Replies

@Emily58 thanks so much for reaching out! You can always check your previous purchases through your online REI account (just hover over Sign In/My Account on REI.com) and if for any reason what you're looking for doesn't show up, we recommend connecting with our Customer Support team at 1-800-426-4840.

With that said, we'd recommend looking at the Oboz Sawtooth Low hiking shoe.

Last thing, we did remove your phone number to help protect your privacy.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

@REI-JenK, Thank you so much for your reply. The Sawtooth II looks like a great choice for me. I will probably order it soon. I do have another question: I'm thinking about getting the waterproof ones but I notice that they are a bit heavier. Do you think it will make much difference? Please let me know, and thanks again.

0 Likes