cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
REI is actively reviewing its policies and procedures per the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's new guidance for COVID-19.
As we have since the start of the pandemic, we’ll continue to prioritize the health and safety of our employees, customers and communities.

Oboz boots in 10.5 wide

Hi!

So I've been in the market for a new pair of hiking boots for a while now. I read a bunch of reviews and decided I wanted to get Oboz Bridgers if they fit. I went to an REI store and tried on the womens 10 wide, and 11 medium. The 10s were too small but the width was perfect, the 11s were too long but not wide enough. ISO that goldilocks 10.5 wide! Will you ever stock them? 

Thanks!
Maggie

0 Likes
2 Replies

Hi @maggiesimmons - Thanks for reaching out! Is there a specific boot within the Oboz Bridger lineup that you are interested in? We are going to look into the future availability of a 10.5 wide and will circle back here when we have more info for you.

Thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

Hi @maggiesimmons - Thanks for waiting while we found some more information for you on these! 

We do not have plans in the short term to carry the Oboz Bridger Mid BDry Hiking Boots in a 10.5 wide, but we do have the option to special order through Oboz. To do that, you will have to contact your local REI and ask if there is special order availability in those boots in your perfect size! 

The Bridger 9" Insulated Waterproof Boot is also available currently in a 10.5 wide, though it is a winter specific boot for cold weather hiking and snowshoeing.

None of the other women's Oboz Bridger models are available in that size from REI.

Hopefully this helps. We hope you're able to get your goldilocks fit sooner than later!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes