cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

New Big Agnes tent pole was bent the first time I opened it.

Hello, over the summer I purchased a Big Agnes tent. I did not use or set it up until this weekend as this was the first available camping reservation. When I took out the poles, one of the two main support poles when bent where it is supposed to curve down. I am happy with the tent and would like to keep it. Is it possible to just get a replacement pole or do I need to return the whole thing.  I can share pictures if necessary. 

Thank you, Andre Audette

0 Likes
1 Reply

@aaudette3 

Hey Andre, thanks for reaching out!

We're sorry that you had this issue with your tent. We do not offer replacement poles for tents, however, Big Agnes does have a lot of options for repair or warranty issues with their gear. You can check out the process for submitting a claim on their Big Agnes Support webpage here. You can also take your tent in to your local REI store and speak with a customer service representative there about a return or an exchange.

Hopefully this helps, thanks!

As a head's up we have removed your personal information (order number) to protect your privacy.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes