cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

My Order that is ready for pickup at my local store

Since they have closed all stores from March 16 to the 27th.  How do I get my order from the store?

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions

@GoodGolly thanks for reaching out! Our local store teams will be working to contact all customers who have packages that have already arrived in the store and arranging for alternate pick-up options on Mon and Tue of this week. This option will only apply to packages that have already arrived, not those that are in transit, and we are asking that folks wait to be contacted by our store teams. If you need any further information, please contact our Customer Support team at 1-800-426-4840.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.

Thank you for answering my question.  I will wait to hear from my local store regarding my items that are ready for pickup

Thanks I had the same question, I was planning to go this week.  I'll look for contact before the final 3/20 date given in the email I received.

3 Replies

@GoodGolly thanks for reaching out! Our local store teams will be working to contact all customers who have packages that have already arrived in the store and arranging for alternate pick-up options on Mon and Tue of this week. This option will only apply to packages that have already arrived, not those that are in transit, and we are asking that folks wait to be contacted by our store teams. If you need any further information, please contact our Customer Support team at 1-800-426-4840.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.

Thanks I had the same question, I was planning to go this week.  I'll look for contact before the final 3/20 date given in the email I received.

Thank you for answering my question.  I will wait to hear from my local store regarding my items that are ready for pickup