cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

My issue is still not resolved!

I know that my previous conversation was marked as resolved, but my the issue is not. This is just messed up. I took my bike to rei for a simple tune up. I called a week later, and you guys said that it was almost done. The next day, with no warning, the store is closed. The least you guys could have done was given us a 1 day notice to get our stuff back. I have already moved to a to totally different state...without my bike. I need my bike shipped  to my new local rei or to my home. Just because we have this quarantine, it Doesent mean that you have to rob my pride and joy from me, and a whole lot of other innocent peoples stuff to. Now is when we have to be riding our bikes the most. we have nothing to do and we need to keep our exercise up. I am just about losing my sanity without my bike. this is a complete injustice. You can't do this to me and everyone else. give us our bikes back! I'm sure that many other people agree.

0 Likes
0 Replies