cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

MSR Hubba Hubba NX2 - recall

Hi - I was camping with NX2 tent this past week (first time using it since purchased).  We had rain and I had water coming in on the seems of the rainfly...see that there was a recall as they had not sealed the seams in earlier versions of the tent per online research.  Can you provide guidance on what I do now with the tent?
Best - Ken

0 Likes
1 Reply

Hi @boberasmus - Thanks for reaching out, though we're sorry it's because your tent had water coming in through the seams.

Cascade Designs has offered a seam sealing service for eligible tents in regards to this issue. The MSR Hubba Hubba NX2 Tents that were effected were all made in 2019. To see if your tent's specific lot number is eligible, you can visit the Cascade Design Seam Sealing Service and Support page. If your tent qualifies, you can send your tent in to have the seams sealed or they can send you the sealant to do it at home.

If your tent is not one of those covered under this service policy, let us know and we can help you find the right materials to reseal your tent's seams.

Hopefully this helps!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes