cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Mountain Hardwear Mineral King 3 Person tent

Hello,

Two weeks or so ago, I was checking out the Mountain Hardware Mineral King 3 person tent. Today (9-23) I looked for it on your website and it isn't available. In fact, it's not listed on Mountain Hardware's website either. What happened to it and is there a way to find one at an REI or are they all gone? I don't see them listed anywhere online at any store. Seems like a sudden disappearance. Seemed like a great tent!

I see the two person version is still available.

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Reply

@Veloket Thanks for reaching out!

The Mountain Hardwear Mineral King is a great tent! Unfortunately, due to unprecedented demand we are sold out of the Mountain Hardwear Mineral King 3 person tent. Additionally, because of challenges in manufacturing, shipping, and processing, we are not expecting to receive more stock of this tent until spring 2021. That being said, we do have a couple of other options  that are very similar in style to the Mineral King that may meet your needs. Feel free to take a look at these tents and see what you think:

Hopefully this helps, thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes