cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Microlite Bottle Top Replacement

Hi!

Yesterday I dropped my Microlite 17 oz water bottle on the trail.  Now the locking part of the cap won't work.  Can I please order another?  

Thanks!

-Kira

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hey @KCRock, so sorry to hear you dropped your bottle and now the lid doesn't lock! It doesn't look like we sell the lids separately here at REI but you can get them directly from GSI Outdoors. 

I believe this is the water bottle you have? 

If so, here is where you can purchase the lid for that bottle. If that's not the bottle you have let us know and we'll get you to the right lid!

Happy Trails!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
0 Likes
1 Reply

Hey @KCRock, so sorry to hear you dropped your bottle and now the lid doesn't lock! It doesn't look like we sell the lids separately here at REI but you can get them directly from GSI Outdoors. 

I believe this is the water bottle you have? 

If so, here is where you can purchase the lid for that bottle. If that's not the bottle you have let us know and we'll get you to the right lid!

Happy Trails!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
0 Likes