cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Merrel Boots Warranty

Good Morning, i purchased a pair of Merrel boots from REI a couple of years ago and the rubber above the toe are of one of the boots is split. I want to know if you honor the Merrel Lifetime Warranty

0 Likes
2 Replies

good luck with this one, I'll keep watching.  I use my Merrells in the sloppy wintertime, when I need dry feet.

For grins I've been searching the Merrell web site and googling Merrell warranty/guarantee and only found this on their site:

"Defective Product

If your product might be suffering from a defect in manufacturing or materials, please contact us at (800) 288-3124 so we can help resolve the issue."

that's it.  However, a google search turned up this:

merrell.jpgHowever, when I type any of this into the Merrell site search bar, I got nada!  I hate it when this happens!!

I know REI now has a 1yr basically no questions asked return policy.  Changed from a lifetime policy, when, rumor has it, some folks used that policy to basically swap out their worn out boots every couple of years.

good luck!

REI 79

REI Member Since 1979 YouTube.com/philreedshikes
0 Likes

@boblac61 Thanks for reaching out!

REI uses our own Satisfaction Guarantee to resolve any issues with purchases made from REI. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase from REI, you can return it within one year of purchase. If you would like to utilize a vendor's guarantee or warranty, you will need to go through that vendor. Information about Merrell's 'Make It Right Guarantee' can be found here

I hope this helps; if you have any other questions about our return policy, you can reach out to use via our Customer Service team or live chat feature. Thanks!

John

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes