cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Re: merging all purchasing items

I am trying to buy something from normal REI and something from Used items REI and it seems to be two separate purchases!! WTF! Why I can't check out (merging both items) on one purchase?

0 Likes
3 Replies

@Fernando thank you for reaching out and for the feedback. Yes, you are correct that currently, the check-out process is separate if you are buying a used item and a new item from REI. We recognize the frustration these separate processes can cause and are working on merging different check-out processes into one for our customers. Again, we appreciate the feedback.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

do I still get the benefit of buying $100.00 and receiving $20.00 gift card

0 Likes

@kmwadz511 

Thanks for reaching out!

We are currently running a promotion for our members (through 2/17/21) that if you spend $100 in eligible purchases, you will receive a bonus card for $20 that will be valid 2/21/21 - 3/3/21. You can read all of the details on our How to earn & redeem your $20 member bonus card page.

Hopefully this helps, thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes