cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Merchandise Credit Card Balance

Hi, is there a way to determine the balance on a REI Merchandise Credit Card and is your Richmond VA store closed?

0 Likes
3 Replies

Hi @ScottsvilleStu - Thanks for reaching out! 

Our Glen Allen store location is open today. For more information on hours and current services, you can see the REI Richmond store page.

For an REI Mastercard, you are able to see your current balance and complete payments when logged onto your online banking account. If you are starting a new online account for this card, you can either attach it to a US Bank account or existing account with another bank.

If you have any further questions about viewing the balance on your card, you can view our REI Mastercard page or contact our Cardmember Service team at 877-734-6060

Hopefully this helps!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

Hi CarterC,

Thanks for the quick response.  I have a merchandise credit card, that is, a gift card not a Mastercard credit card.  Is there a way to determine the remaining value on it?

Just FYI, I went to the store locator on REI.com, typed Richmond VA in the store locator text box and the closest location came up as Virginia Beach, thus my question about the Glenn Allen store being open.  You might want to pass that info along to your webmaster.

Stuart

0 Likes

@ScottsvilleStu 

Hi Stuart - Sorry for that confusion! To check your balance for a gift card, you can use our Gift Card Balance Inquiry page.

Thanks for sharing that feedback on your store search experience. We will be sure to pass it along to the appropriate team.

Let us know if you have any additional questions and we'll be happy to help!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes