Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Looking for replacement part

Need the ski goggles rear strap set up. The whole thing is missing. The top insert piece and strap for the Skycap I Snowsports Men's Helmet RED by Burton item # 789160. Or anything else that would fit/work.  

Thank You

1 Reply

@TSal Thanks for reaching out!

Unfortunately, we do not carry any replacement parts for Burton Snowsports Helmets. In order to get the help you need, you should contact Burton directly. You can call them at 1-800-881-3138 or check out their other contact information here

Hopefully this helps get you the part you need so you can be back on the slopes soon!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.