Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Looking for a specific glove

I bough glove liners for my husband a few years ago. He loved them and wore them all the time. They were perfect. One of them has decided to disappear. I was hoping to replace them, but they don't seem to be on your website, nor in our local store. Can you help me find them if they still exist?

Men's glove liners. REI label. Style #871815 Black, XL. 

1 Reply

Hi @Indiemeg - Thanks for reaching out! It looks like those gloves are the Co-op Tech-Compatible Wool-Blend Liner Gloves. Unfortunately, we no longer carry them. 

For similar gloves, we suggest looking at the following:

Hopefully he will enjoy one of those as much as he did the other pair! Let us know if you have any additional questions and we'll be happy to help.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.