cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Looking for a belt that is 46 inches

I can’t find any belts that are appropriate for a 46 inch waist.   Will wear with blue jeans

0 Likes
1 Reply

@Bchesterwa Thanks for reaching out!

I use an Arcade Belt Midnighter Belt with my jeans and I cannot recommend them enough. I wear jeans made by Marmot that are a size 40, however, they're designed for rock climbing so they are pretty stretchy. I just used a measuring tape and measured where I wear my jeans and it measured at 47". Several of the Arcade Belts are made with stretch materials, so although they say they measure at 41", I can confirm that they easily extend beyond that. 

If you're unsure if that will be long enough, Arcade does make a 'long' version of that belt, which goes up to 50". You can purchase directly from them on their website here

In addition to be super comfortable, one of my favorite features of these belts is that you can leave them in your pants and wash them with your laundry. I picked up several of these belts and they just stay put in the belt loops at all times.

Hopefully this helps!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes