cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

La Sportiva boots availability

Could I find La Sportiva, Nepal Cube GTX for women on size 36??? 

0 Likes
4 Replies

Hi @Luisa - Thanks for reaching out!

Unfortunately, we are not expecting additional inventory of the La Sportiva Nepal Cube GTX Women's Boots in size 36 for the rest of this year. We suggest calling your local store to see if they have availability to place a special order for you in this size boot, which would be placed directly through La Sportiva. 

Hopefully this helps!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

Thanks, I live in Mexico City, so I'm reaching by internet the size so I could send them to an address in Houston, San Diego or Miami, where I have friends and they could bring them to me. So I don´t have a local store! What else do you recommend?

0 Likes

Hi @Luisa - Thanks for this clarification!

We suggest calling the store where a friend would pick up to the boots to see if there is availability to place a special order. Those stores' phone numbers can be found on the REI Store Locator page.

Another option may be ordering directly through LaSportiva, though right now it looks like they are out of stock of the size 36 too. They will hopefully be able to provide an expected availability date for these boots and can be reached at 1-800-442-7541 or via their International Inquiries - Mexico contact sheet.

Hopefully this helps!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

thank you very much!!