cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Kingdom 6 tent - compatible accessories

I am fairly certain that I have a 2011-15 Kingdom 6 tent (purchased in 2015; it looks exactly like the picture for Item 827807). It is (sadly) no longer possible to purchase compatible accessories through REI, so I have been looking at aftermarket/used options. Would a Kingdom 4 Vestibule (the UPC is 477776300182, so I think it is Item 777763) work with my tent?

My only other options at this point are to try and jury-rig ("frankentent") the current mudroom with zip ties and duct tape (as needed) or to pay someone on eBay $300(!) for a used(!!) ConnectTech Garage.

0 Likes
1 Reply

Hi @Wren - Thanks for reaching out! 

Unfortunately, these two products are not designed to be compatible. The 2011-2015 Kingdom 6 Tent uses a Connect Tech zipper system to attach add-ons. The 2008-2014 Kingdom 4 Vestibule (#777763) uses clips to attach add-ons, rather than zipping into anything.

The Connect Tech Garage that you have found is the correct product for adding an accessory without needing to make any after-market modifications.

Let us know if you have any additional questions and we'll be happy to help.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes