cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Kayaking Lessons in New Jersey?

Hello - I live in Morristown, N.J. and I am interested in learning how to properly kayak.  Can you recommend a location for beginner lessons?  Thank you.

0 Likes
3 Replies

Hi @egkahn13 - Thanks for reaching out! It's great to hear that you are interested in learning how to kayak. 

We are offering a Learn to Kayak Class that might be perfect for you in Jackson Township, NJ on May 24th. If that is of interest, there are only a few spots left available so we recommend booking a spot soon. 

Let us know if you would like additional suggestions and we'll be happy to help!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

Thank you for the information.  I have 6 people who are interested.  Will there be another class this season?

0 Likes

Hi @egkahn13 - 

Unfortunately, it looks like that specific kayaking class only has four more spots available. Right now there are not any additional Learning to Kayak classes scheduled.

For more information on potential future local classes, you can contact the Tri-State Area REI field team at 877-819-3815 or newyork-os@rei.com

Hopefully this helps!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.