cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Kayak Brands Suggestion: Vibe Kayaks

Is there any way that you all could start selling vibe kayaks? Specifically the sea ghost 130. It is a large capacity fishing kayak that is extremely affordable and includes a rudder. Currently in your inventory I haven't seen a kayak that comes close to this one in all of the features that a big water fisherman would be looking for. I believe that this would become a community favorite with rei if it were available. I would personally buy 2.

3 Replies

@eodestroyer Thanks for reaching out!

One of the things we're most excited about for this community is the ability to hear directly from our members about how we can better meet their needs. Thank you for taking the time to suggest we look at Vibe Kayaks. We will pass along your suggestion to our buying team.

Thanks! 

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.

We are waiting for @REI-JohnJ. I hope your buying team will add this soon.

0 Likes

@georg3441 is this also a brand that you are familiar with and eager for us to carry? Tell us more!

It's important to note that there's a lot of cool stuff that goes on behind the scenes of our buying world, which means that adding new vendors to our existing vendor line-up isn't necessarily something that will happen "soon." With that said, we have already passed this suggestion along. 

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.