cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Item not available in store

I am trying to purchase a present for my husband for Xmas and it is not available in the st Louis store.   How can i have it shipped there for pick up if possible???  Also my sister lives close to store and i am 2 hrs away and wondering if she could pick up for me if I am unable to get there when arrives

0 Likes
1 Reply

@Toni Thanks for reaching out!

You have a couple of options to make this possible! You can select 'pick up item in store' when you are shopping on rei.com and have it shipped to the store, or you can call our customer service team at 1-800-426-4840 and they can take care of you. You will receive an e-mail when the item ships, as well as when it arrives in store. When you receive the e-mail letting you know it has arrived in store, simply contact the store and let them know who will be picking up the item. Just make sure the person has their ID ready when they pick up the items. It would also be beneficial if you could forward the pick-up e-mail to whomever was picking up the item so they had that on hand if needed.

I hope this helps, thank you!

John

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes