cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Is REI offering a discount for healthcare workers?

Hi - I work for UCSD Medical Center here in San Diego. I am looking to buy a pair of new trail hiking shoes. A friend I work with let me know you all were offering a discount for healthcare employees and I was wondering how I go about using that online. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you so much!

0 Likes
1 Reply

@natasianohra thanks for reaching out and thank you SO much for your work in the medical field helping others!

Unfortunately, we do not have a discount specifically for medical/first responders. With that said, we just kicked off our Anniversary Sale today (biggest sale of the year) that includes a member coupon - hopefully you'll be able to take advantage on one or both of those deals!

Although we don't have a discount for individuals, REI has joined Protecting People Everywhere, a companion program that matches organizations that can donate PPE with local hospitals based on need. We are committing $100,000 to help get these medical professionals the protection they need.   

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes