cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Is REI currently shipping orders?

Hi. Are you guys shipping out online orders currently,  or are you completely shutdown?

0 Likes
5 Replies

@RS333 we are still shipping out orders! Although our stores are closed, REI.com is open and we are offering free standard shipping through March 27th.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

So if I order a yak tomorrow,  when could I expect it to arrive to my house?

0 Likes

@RS333 as you step through your order on REI.com, you will see an estimated date of arrival based on the item you are purchasing and destination where it is being shipped.

I purchase an Old Town canoe on June 3rd... it said "Expected Delivery" was June 13.  Just received an email, ... it said it was shipped June 7th expected deliver is now June 17... I called ask about the progress... i.e. where's the truck?  The phone representative ( at the 800 number, not local store) basically read the same I could myself under "account" information... "estimated delivery June 17" and "we will send you an email when it is ready to pick up... hardly a satisfactory reply.  I also learned, or heard,  him say it was shipping out of Washington !  (State I took it) ... which makes me wonder, Old Town Canoe manufacturing in in Main... Old Town Maine... so why are they shipping canoes to Washington, to be delivered (eventually) in Florida?  I would have, if I could have, ordered directly from the factory... and paid the extra $75 to @125 ( to store or to address) rather than wait for REI "pickup in store"... don't believe everything you read... It is more the lack of true enthusiasm and/or "customer support" than anything "logistic" that bothers me about this.  Like my nephew said... "maybe they are delivering it by canoe?"... 🤔  I have already purchased, and have delivered 2 paddles, 2 PFDs, 2 roof racks for the car... tie downs... I'm ready to go canoeing!!!!  😀

0 Likes

@r2wjax 

Thanks for reaching out, although we're sorry there is some confusion around your order timeline. We have multiple distribution centers around the country to allow us to deliver products to different stores and customers in different regions. At times, product will not be available in your area and will have to be shipped from a distribution center that is further away. As we do not have access to order information here in the community, we cannot say with certainty that is the case here, however, it is a possibility. We hope you receive your order and are out on the water soon!

0 Likes