cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Is it possible to get a copy of the REI Geo Tent manual?

I have an REI Geo 2 tent and vestibule.  I can set it up, but I'm nonetheless looking for a copy of the original manual.  Are copies available?

0 Likes
6 Replies

@DavidO 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community!

While we don't have copies available of old manuals, we may be able to track down some more information for you. Can you provide some more details of the tent for us? Do you know, approximately, what year it is? Can you describe the colors used or provide a picture? It's a bit of a long shot but we can try to see if we can find anything out for you.

Thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

It is a 3-4 season tent.  I found this photo of one that was for sale.  Mine is currently "packed away."

DavidO_0-1614215920834.png

0 Likes

I think I must have purchased the tent in the 1980s, although I can't be sure.  I'm certain it wasn't any later than 1993.  It's an excellent tent.

0 Likes

GeoDome1990.png

While it's not the manual, we thought you might be interested in this shot of the REI GeoDome tent from the 1990 catalog! We'll keep you posted if we are able to find any more info about your tent. Thanks!

Thanks - this ad "almost" has the information.  I was curious mainly about the footprint.  I can probably calculate it from the one measurement shown.  IF it's possible to capture the last inch or so at the bottom of the ad, that would do it.  I appreciate your effort.

@DavidO 

Thanks for getting back to us!

I apologize it has taken me so long to get this image uploaded. I'm not sure if it has what you are looking for on it. This page also seems to indicate the specs are located at a different point in the catalog. If you want me to see if we can track down 'Page 50' please let me know and we'll see what we can find.

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2021-03-06 at 6.13.39 PM.png

0 Likes