cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Inventory question about Oboz Bridger Mid BDry Hiking Boots - Women's Walnut

Hello! I was wondering if these boots will come back in stock for the size 8.5? They had been in stock yesterday, but I made the mistake of not ordering them in that moment. If they are coming back in stock, around how long until that will happen? Thank you so much and I hope you all have a wonderful day!

- Somiya Dunnum

0 Likes
2 Replies

@skdunnum thanks for reaching out about the Oboz Bridger! At this time, we are expecting additional inventory in this boot in Walnut/8.5 in middle/late January (as always, barring anything unexpected!). So, maybe check back on REI.com mid-late next week and into early February?

On a side note, this happens to be my hiking boot and I highly recommend the red color - something pretty fun about looking down and seeing such a bright vibrant color!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.

Thank you so much! I'm very excited to get them and I will definitely consider the red color! 

- Somiya