cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

International shipping and returns from REI

hi, i'm french and i want to buy a ruckpack 28 . Can i be delivery in my country and if i don't like the bag, how can return ? thank's for your answer.

0 Likes
4 Replies

@cleo merci pour la question!

Here is a link that has all of our international shipping information (we do ship to France and the REI Co-op Ruckpack 28 should be permitted) and another for instructions on how to mail a return back to us. Please note that we are experiencing delays with international shipping; you can read more in our FAQs. We hope this helps!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

@REI-JenK thank's a lot

Hey,

J'ai commandé un produit fin février et il est toujours pas arrivé. J'aimerais savoir si tu as commandé le sac et si tu l'avais bien reçu. Et si oui en combien de temps environ ?

Sans numéro de tracking à l'international c'est chaud quand même.

Bonne journée.

0 Likes

Hi @Nivtitif - Thanks for reaching out. We’re sorry to hear you package is taking longer to arrive than you expected it to. Due to current volume and shipping impacts, international orders can take up to four weeks to process for shipment. Additional details can be found on our International Orders Information page. 

We do not have customer information here in the community, so you will have to contact our Customer Support team for help with questions about your specific order. They can be reached at 1-253-891-2500.

Hopefully this helps!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes