cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

inReach Mini save $100???

So the latest ad flyer for 11/13-11/23/20 has an offer to save $100 on the inReach Mini, the ad would suggest that the in Reach Mini is on sale for $250? But no details about how to get the savings?

2020-11-11 16.41.36-1.jpg

0 Likes
4 Replies

@DT Thanks for reaching out!

The Garmin inReach Mini 2-way Satellite Communicator will be on sale for $249.99. On Friday, November 13th, that will be the price of the item at a register or when you put it in your shopping cart on REI.com. Occasionally, items like this come with a rebate offer that requires you to register your device or send in a form. In this case, it is simply a sale price for this event!

We're sure @Philreedshikes has his eye on this as we believe this is his Holiday Wish granted!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.

@REI-JohnJomg, I can't thank you enough for the heads up, I definitely would have missed this!  It's on the very last page of yesterdays get up get out email catalog!

And many thanks to @DT for also bringing it up!

REI Member Since 1979 YouTube.com/philreedshikes

@Philreedshikes 

Always looking out for you buddy! #santa

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.

Goodness gracious! I go backpacking for just a few days and this post drops down 100 (count them) posts!  Way to go conversations!

Big shout out to @REI-JohnJ  #santa!  I bought the mini on friday and it was at home when I got back from my hike last night (Wednesday), ahead of schedule I might say.

I really don't mind if garmin is allowing the sale due to an upgrade (assumption), that's the best time to buy!

Anyway, thanks again @REI-JohnJ  or I definitely would have missed it.

REI Member Since 1979 YouTube.com/philreedshikes