cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

info

hi, my name is omar and i'm writing to you from italy.

i'll be in new york from 1 november to 5 november, i would like to buy a patagonia product that i have seen on your webshop.

m's patagonia cool lightweight t-shirt style nr 45760 in CLASSIC NAVY  CNY size SMALL.

i would like to pick up the goods in your store in lafayette street, new york.

let me now if is it possible.

thank you

iglina omar

0 Likes
1 Reply

@omaride thank you for reaching out! 

Purchasing an item online and picking up in-store is possible! We recommend the following: 

Purchase your items online and choose the ‘pick up in store’ option. Select the Soho store as your pick-up location. Make sure to place your order at least 7 business days before your arrival. You will receive an e-mail when your items arrive in the store and are ready to be picked up. Typically, our stores will hold on to your order for two weeks after it arrives. If you need a longer hold time, please contact the store directly.  

Another option would be to contact our Customer Support team at 1 (800) 426-4840. 

Once you arrive in Soho, make sure to connect with our employees who can provide you with recommendations on some of the amazing places to opt outside in New York City!

Hope this helps! 

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
0 Likes