cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

In store pick ups.

Good morning, 

I have an order that was shipped to store. I just got the e-mail regarding my local store being closed due to preventive measures. Will my order now be shipped to me? Or will the order be cancelled. 

Thanks!! 

4 Replies

@jfrench82 we are so sorry for the delayed response; we tried to answer all of these questions on Monday but somehow missed this one. Hopefully you heard from your local store about your order? If not, please contact our Customer Support team at 1-800-426-4840 for assistance.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

I also have this question. I received a confirmation email that my order was ready Sunday evening, and I was planning on grabbing it on my way home Monday. Monday morning I woke up to the closing email. I'm assuming the order will just stay there until the stores re-open, but am looking for confirmation. 

0 Likes

@Moser1M yes, your order will now just remain at the store until we are able to reopen! We appreciate your patience and understanding.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.

@REI-JenK Thank you for the prompt response!