cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Ikamper Mini Availability

Checking inventory. I was debating on purchasing and now it’s out of stock. 
are you guys going to get new inventory soon? 

0 Likes
6 Replies

Hi @Bcorboto - Thanks for reaching out!

We are expecting to receive more inventory of the iKamper Mini in mid-March. We suggest checking the website periodically around that time to keep track of availability. If any questions come up about the product between now and then, you can always come back here and ask in the community. 

Hopefully this helps!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.

Any updates on the iKamper Mini? I want to order one soon and I would prefer to get it from REI, but if you are not going to continue stocking it I would like to know so that I can look elsewhere. Thanks. 

0 Likes

Hi @Sizzle01 - Thanks for reaching out! We are going to ask our product team for an update with the iKamper Mini timeline and will circle back here when we have more information for you.

Thanks!

0 Likes

Hi @Sizzle01 - Great news! It looks like the iKamper Skycamper Mini Tents are available again.

Let us know if you have any additional questions and we'll be happy to help!

0 Likes

Thank you. But do you know what’s going on with the Rocky Black one? I put it in my cart and then it disappeared before I could check out. Now it only shows the shiny black one in stock.

0 Likes

@Sizzle01 - It’s out of stock at the moment. REI more than likely can not confirm any status of when they will get it in stock. At least that’s what I was told when I asked... you need to keep an eye on availability. Check once a day, if you really want one. I checked everyday and it became available during their 20 percent off sale and I ordered immediately. It sold out within a several hours.