cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

I would like to trade two bicycles for a newer one. Could you please tell me the process. JPK

I would like to trade two bicycles for a newer one. Could you please tell me the process

0 Likes
2 Replies

Hi @JPK2021 - Thanks for reaching out. It's exciting to hear you're looking for a new bike!

REI does not currently offer a bike trade in program, though we have taken note of your question for future consideration. If you want to share what area you live in, we could help you research stores or organizations in your area that take consignments or buy used bikes. Let us know and we'll be happy to help!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

@JPK2021 - Thanks for following up. We are going to paste your e-mail response here in case someone else comes to the community looking for the same information.

"I am from Texas,  Houston area.  Jpk"

In the Houston area, it looks like there is an organization called Houston Bike Exchange that buys quality used bicycles. Hopefully that will be just what you're looking for!

If you want recommendations or have questions about your future bike, feel free to ask those here as well. Thanks!
At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes