cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

I was shipped the wrong item, do I still need to pay for return shipping?

So, I ordered a copper spice REI Co-op down coat and the packing slip is exactly what I ordered, but I was sent a blue Columbia coat which I did NOT order, not even a down coat at all. And when I try to return it, I'm being charged for the shipping and handling. If you were supposed to send me what I ordered and you did not, why should I pay to return the coat? Please advise because I don't look good in blue and I'm certainly not a size small.

0 Likes
1 Reply

@AnalisaSelden 

Thank you for reaching out and we apologize for the error with your order. We appreciate you coming to us here in the community so we can help fix it. The fastest way to get this taken care of is to take the jacket in to your local REI store to process the return/exchange. If that is not an option for you, please give our sales and customer service team a call at 1-800-426-4840 or connect with them via live chat. They have access to account and order information and will be better suited to help you.

Thank you for being a customer of the co-op and for giving us the opportunity to try to make this right.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes